Become a Drama League Member
Join us to strengthen the theater of tomorrow, today.
When you become a Member, your support provides a lifelong artistic home for directors and the audiences who enjoy their work. Tony Award-winning directors like Hadestown’s Rachel Chavkin, Come From Away’s Christopher Ashley, and Moulin Rouge’s Alex Timbers — they all got their start thanks to our Members. Now’s your chance to help the next generation of theater-makers.
Drama League Awards winners are determined by Drama League Members. Become a Voting Member by April 15, 2024 to vote on the 2024 Drama League Awards.
Have questions about Membership? Find out more on our F.A.Q. page!
All Member levels include:
- Invitations to Artist Talks and exclusive Member events
- Offers and industry news through our Member e-news, Directors Notes
- Discounts on Drama League workshops and master classes
- Discounted tickets to DirectorFest, new play readings, and other theatrical presentations
- Digital Membership Card
Additional Benefits, depending on the level, include:
- Voting on The Drama League Awards
- Personalized Concierge Service to reserve seats for any production in the United States or London
- House Seat** Access (VIP seats not publicly available)
- and more!
See more details about each level’s benefits and pricing, as well as a link to sign up below, or click here to view our membership brochure.
The Drama League is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Memberships are 90% tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
**By reservation, based on availability. Additional fees/rules may apply. Advanced scheduling required.
Corporate Membership: $10,000 / Year
- National Advisory Council (Star) Level: $5,000 / Year | $430 / Month
- Premium House Seat (Sponsor) Level: $2,500 / Year | $215 / Month
- House Seat (Patron) Level: $1,000 / Year | $85 / Month
- Concierge (Benefactor) Level: $500 / Year | $44 / Month
- Awards Voting (Angel) Level: $250 / Year
- Friend Level: $125 / Year
Benefits granted at each level include all those received with the preceding levels.
Are you or your company interested in Corporate Membership? Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Access to group tickets for Broadway and Off-broadway shows
- Voting for The Drama League Awards (To be eligible, annual members must join by 4/15/23)
Are you an Alumni of The Drama League Directors Project? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on accessing your Artistic Lifetime Membership.
- Unlimited House Seat Orders
- No Drama League service fees
- National Advisory Council Membership
- Special invitation to a Drama League Board Party
- A pair of free tickets to either the Annual Gala or Awards (Member’s Choice)
- All additional benefits listed below
- 8 House Seat Orders per year
- All Friend, Voting, Concierge, and House Seat Level benefits
- 4 House Seat orders per year
- All Friend, Voting, and Concierge Level benefits
- Curated VIP ticket service to the shows of your choice
- Free Annual Season Preview Event access
- All Friend and Voting Level benefits
- Drama League Awards voting privileges
- Ticket discounts for The Drama League Awards and Annual Benefit Gala
- Drama League Awards Nomination Ceremony Invitation
- Drama League Awards Red Carpet Member photo and special toast
- All Friend Level benefits
- VIP access to Drama League Nights (9 Broadway, up to 4 off-Broadway per year)
- Member-Exclusive Discounts
- Member events, ticket offers, and prize giveaways