New Visions / New Voices
Applications Are Now Closed
Stream the 2021 NV/NV showcase!
See 11 short films written and directed by young artists (Frances Brewster, Kimi David, Leonel Enriquez, Tianna Skye Gonzales, Ashley Iparraguirre, Sari Klainberg, Kayla Stephanie Manzano, Ferrah Reid, Lily Quizpilema, Charlene Tashnizi, and Jayme Threats) and performed by professional actors!
Thank you to EY for their key support for this program.
Expand your ability to…
Comprehend. Question. Articulate.
- This program is open to all enrolled high school students across the five boroughs. Students outside of New York City need to email Nilan, Associate Artistic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org before applying.
- Students will need to abide to the New Visions/New Voices 2021-2022 Calendar (Click here)
- Classes will be held: October 27, 2021 – April 27, 2022
All Classes meet on WEDNESDAYS from 4-6pm, All Saturdays in April 2022 are held for rehearsals (times TBA)
- All students applying to the program this cycle must be vaccinated and will be required to show proof of vaccination for all in-person classes and events. Please note that all Drama League Staff and Guest Artists are vaccinated.
- 2nd Annual New Visions/New Voices does…SHORTS will be held on June 1, 2022 at 7pm
To participate, students will have to turn in signed approval from their parent/guardian once offered a spot in the program. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021-2022 course will meet digitally and in-person (at The Drama League). Participation will require a computer, webcam, and the internet. Transportation will be provided to/from The Drama League.
How to Apply
Applications are currently closed. Please check back in Fall 2022 to apply for the next school year.